Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let Me Start....

School life will always be memorable for me, because it is where I truly learned what life is really all about. I learned to cherish the little things I have with my loved ones.I learned how to stand still and be strong no matter what life throws at me. I learned how to respect, care, and love the people around me. Looking back, I admit I did not make the most of my school life. I had been a disobedient student. I did not take my academics (really) seriously.. I hurt some of my friends.I missed a lot. There are many things I should have done, which may result to a better outcome, but I was too blind to see that I gave more priorities on the less important things.

Yet in spite of all the negative things, I still want and will say I had the best time of my life. Experience is said to be the greatest teacher, and I strongly believe that. I had been through a lot during my school years. There were many times when I was down.There were many times when I was emotionally hurt. There were many times when I stumble and fall, and barely could stand up again. But the lesson is, one cannot learn how to stand up and be strong unless he/she first fall.No matter what happen, I will never forget my school friends. They showed me the true meaning of friendship. They are the reasons why I enjoyed my school life. I do not know how can I ever thank and show my depth of gratitude "The Almighty" for all of the wonderful people He has brought into my life. Without them, I would not be where I am right now.


Will b continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment