Friday, February 26, 2010

Early Days of My Schooling


I don’t know the exact day or date I joined Mes, but know it was in 1991 the early stages of MES. We had our classes @ Pan Bazaar where we have the Mes Women’s College now. I think I did both the KG classes there. After that the classes were moved to new block (Thazhepalam) where it is now. The main building was there where the main Auditorium is built. I remember it just had a ground level with seven or eight classes .It had asbestos roofing with a small front area where we used to play. I don’t remember the name of staffs those days. But do remember Fatima Aunty and Liza Ma’am. Some of my friends those days where Mohammed Shafeeq, Jamssheed, Aslif (Sorry don’t remember all those names)…..



                                                                                    Will be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment